By now you’re probably quite familiar with nitro brew coffee. The beverage was introduced just a few years back but it significantly rose to popularity in a short time. Put it simply, the nitro brew is the new hot trend in coffee.
If you’ve already tried nitro brew coffee, you may be familiar that it can be enjoyed in many ways. Whether you want to have it in a cafe, at home, or on the go, there are many options available.
Does it really matter how you drink your nitro brew coffee? We believe it does and we have listed down all the ways you can enjoy nitro brew coffee with their pros and cons.
Nitro Brew at Coffee Shops
- If you want to quickly test and try nitro brew coffee, going to the cafe is the best thing to do. You can order nitro brew just like any other coffee on the menu and enjoy it minutes later. But there are some drawbacks such as it can be quite costly. Let’s look at the pros and cons.
- Enjoy nitro brew just like any other cold or hot coffee at a coffee shop
- Served in a good environment
- Great for people who like to socialize
- Easily available
- Prepared in minutes
- Can be quite costly compared to other coffees
- Not good on the go
Nitro Brew at Home
- With the rise of its popularity, coffee pundits have been able to figure out how to make nitro brew at home. There are two ways you can make the beverage at home – either with a whipped cream canister or through investing in a kegerator.
No matter which option you choose, making nitro brew at home is not exactly an accessible task. For example, the brewing process takes almost 20+ hours before you can enjoy the concentrate.
- Plus the nitro brew coffee made from cold brew concentrate with a whipped cream canister will never get you the same bubbly texture that is signature to the coffee. Here are the pros and cons.
- Drink as many cups as you want
- Drink at the comfort of your home
- Making the cold brew concentrate can take 20 plus hours
- It is tricky to get the signature texture of the coffee
- Kegerators are an investment
Nitro Brew Coffee in Cans
- Since nitro brew coffee is so popular, many companies have figured out a way to deliver it to you in canned form. The canned nitro brew coffee is perhaps one of the most accessible and affordable ways to enjoy a nitro brew.
There are many companies that are producing nitro coffee in cans. Seven Cold Brew based in San Diego is another nitro brew coffee maker that has won the hearts of many people who enjoy this beverage. This is simply because cans are accessible and there are many flavors available.
- Great for on the go
- Always fresh
- Free shipping from Seven Cold Brew
- You’ll have to pour it into a glass if you want the signature texture
Nitro brew coffee is truly a unique experience that can be enjoyed anywhere and anytime. It comes down to your individual need for how you decide to drink it.
If you like drinking nitro brew from a can, check out our store. We have nitro brew coffee in five different flavors ready to be shipped to your home or office for free.